Diploma in Civil Engineer
Sayeda Hossain Resort
- Manage construction sites and timely execution of projects
- Supervise site staff and coordinate between Management and site
- Coordinate with architecture & engineering consultants for efficient and smooth functioning of projects
- Coordination between Management and Project sites
- Budgeting and Estimating, their proper application to projects and control at site
- Preparation and implementation of project schedule as per targets set by Management
- Preparing and implementing Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
- Ensure quality works and quality product & authentication/certification of bills
- Ensure overall quality control in the projects as per the standard set by management
- Report project status and progress report & Prepare Interim/revised project schedule
- Other duties and projects relating to Construction Management as assigned by the Management time to time
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management
Job Nature: Full-Time
Desired Education: Diploma in Civil Engineering from Public or Private Engineering Institutions.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Ability to manage and work under pressure.
- Energetic, confident and proactive.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (both written and verbal)
- Excel, MS Project, and Auto Cad would be beneficial
- Should be Hardworking and Self motivated
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Nijmawna, Gazipura Bazar, Mawna, Sripur, Gazipur.
Please send your Resume Via (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Or, please send your resume to the following Dhaka Office Address: Dhaka Office: Sayeda Hossain Resort, House-62, Road-19, Sector-11, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.