Sub Assistant Engineer
Hometech Developer & Builder Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain records of work done by contractors.
- To ensure timely completion of works as per planned schedule.
- Should be proactive and able to lead a team of skilled and semi-skilled workers.
- Proven experience in supervision and execution of high-rise structures/buildings.
- Maintain store and project accounts.
- 4 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Government Institution.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance, Project Management, Operator (CADD), Drafting, Service/support, Inspection Consultation & Structural Design, Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Developer, Engineering Firms, Real Estate
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Fresher can also apply.
- Able to work under presser.
- Energetic, Creative, Sincere And Honest.
- Work experience in civil construction work ( Both in Foundation & Finishing work).
- Candidate must stay in project, its mandatory.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Jul 27, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Age: 22 to 35 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Aug 15, 2017
Classes/ Sessions: 18 sessions
Course Duration: 3 August – 12 September 2017
Total Hours: 54
Class Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
If you are right person please send your resume & 2 copy pp size photographs along with necessary documents to Managing Director , Hometech Developer & Builder Limited, Multiplan Center, Suite# 1107, Level# 11, 69-71, New Elephant Road, Dhaka-1205.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 15, 2017